When Do Living Wages Bite?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2005. "Living Wage Effects: New and Improved Evidence," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 19(1), pages 80-102, February.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Scott Adams, 2003. "Do Living Wage Ordinances Reduce Urban Poverty?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(3).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neumark, David & Thompson, Matthew & Brindisi, Francesco & Koyle, Leslie & Reck, Clayton, 2012. "Simulating the Economic Impacts of Living Wage Mandates Using New Public and Administrative Data: Evidence for New York City," IZA Discussion Papers 7113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adams, Scott & Neumark, David, 2005.
"The effects of living wage laws: Evidence from failed and derailed living wage campaigns,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 177-202, September.
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2004. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws: Evidence From Failed and Derailed Living Wage Campaigns," PPIC Working Papers 2004.12, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2005. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws: Evidence from Failed and Derailed Living Wage Campaigns," NBER Working Papers 11342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adams, Scott & Neumark, David, 2005. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws: Evidence from Failed and Derailed Living Wage Campaigns," IZA Discussion Papers 1566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Addison, John T., 2006. "Politico-Economic Causes of Labor Regulation in the United States: Rent Seeking, Alliances, Raising Rivals' Costs (Even Lowering One's Own?), and Interjurisdictional Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 2381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Suzanne Clain, 2012. "Explaining the Passage of Living Wage Legislation in the U.S," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 40(3), pages 315-327, September.
More about this item
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ppi:ppicwp:2004.09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ppiccus.html .