Nuclear high-radioactive residues: a new economic solution based on the emergence of a global competitive market
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsNuclear reactor; Heavy water; Boiling water; Continuous fuel feeding; IV generation; Nuclear residues pricing and trading;
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- L72 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Other Nonrenewable Resources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-08-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2006-08-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .