Report NEP-MIC-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2006. "Evaluating Welfare with Nonlinear Prices," NBER Working Papers 12370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Mezzetti & Ilia Tsetlin, 2006. "Auctions in which Losers Set the Price," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Mar 2007.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Pierre M. Picard, 2006. "Government Outsourcing: Public Contracting with Private Monopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1733, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stahl, Harald, 2005. "Price setting in German manufacturing: new evidence from new survey data," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,43, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Sougata Poddar & Ruby Toh, 2006. "Asymmetric Spatial Competition," Departmental Working Papers wp0604, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Environmental Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey," Economics Working Papers 2005-12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Álvarez, Luis J. & Dhyne, Emmanuel & Hoeberichts, Marco & Kwapil, Claudia & Le Bihan, Hervé & Lünnemann, Patrick & Martins, Fernando & Sabbatini, Roberto & Stahl, Harald & Vermeulen, Philip & Vilmunen, 2006. "Sticky prices in the euro area: a summary of new micro evidence," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Nöldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000267, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luisa Giallonardo & Elisabetta Tessitore, 2006. "Consumer driven market mechanisms to fight inequality: the case of CSR/product differentiation models with asymmetric information," Working Papers 50, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mario Pianta & Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Firm size and Innovation in European Manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00085912_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Schmidtke, 2006. "Private Provision of a Complementary Public Good," CESifo Working Paper Series 1756, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stahl, Harald, 2005. "Time-dependent or state-dependent price setting? Micro-evidence from German metal-working industries," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,25, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Rocholl, Jörg, 2005. "Discriminatory auctions with seller discretion: evidence from German treasury auctions," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00086101_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00085726_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro Cosme da Costa Vieira, 2006. "Nuclear high-radioactive residues: a new economic solution based on the emergence of a global competitive market," FEP Working Papers 223, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.