O Crescimento da Produtividade da Indústria Portuguesa no Século XX
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagerberg, Jan, 2000.
"Technological progress, structural change and productivity growth: a comparative study,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2000. "Technological Progress, Structural Change and Productivity Growth: A Comparative Study," Working Papers 5, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Maddison, Angus, 1987. "Growth and Slowdown in Advanced Capitalist Economies: Techniques of Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 649-698, June.
- Álvaro Aguiar & Manuel M. F. Martins, 2004. "Growth Cycles in XXth Century European Industrial Productivity: Unbiased Variance Estimation in a Time-varying Parameter Model," FEP Working Papers 144, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial productivity; Growth cycles; Structural change; Portugal.;
- N64 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: 1913-
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.