EmergÃªncia do marketing nas instituiÃ§Ãµes de ensino superior: Um estudo exploratÃ³rio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Degen, 2009. "The confrontational management-labor negotiations that led to the failure of the United States motor vehicle companies and why the Japanese and Germans prevailed," Working Papers 51, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing de relacionamento; Marketing em instituiÃ§Ãµes de ensino superior; EstratÃ©gia.;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-05-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MKT-2008-05-17 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pil:wpaper:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nuno Reis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiplpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .