What Drives Monetary Policy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1981. "Output Effects of Government Purchases," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1086-1121, December.
- Gloria M. Arroyo, 1987. "An Investigation of the Real Effects of Government Expenditures," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 24(1&2), pages 55-77, March & J.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1982. "Government deficits and aggregate demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20.
- Kormendi, Roger C, 1983. "Government Debt, Government Spending, and Private Sector Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 994-1010, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto S Mariano Delano & Delano P Villanueva, 2006. "Monetary policy approaches and implementation in Asia: the Philippines and Indonesia," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in Asia: approaches and implementation, volume 31, pages 207-226 Bank for International Settlements.
- John Michael Ian S. Salas, 2004. "The Philippine Central Bank's Monetary Policy Reaction Function from 1992 to 2003," Macroeconomics 0405021, EconWPA.
- Gochoco-Bautista, Maria Socorro & Bautista, Carlos C., 2005. "Monetary policy and exchange market pressure: The case of the Philippines," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 153-168, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:200105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .