Industry-Academe Collaboration for Research and Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Wan-Hsin, 2009. "Academia-industry linkages and the role of active innovation policies: firm-level evidence in Hong Kong," Kiel Working Papers 1577, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wipo, 2011. "World Intellectual Property Report 2011- The Changing Face of Innovation," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2011:944, October.
More about this item
Keywordscommercialization; research and development (R&D); industry-academe; university-industry; collaboration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-02-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2014-02-02 (Education)
- NEP-INO-2014-02-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2014-02-02 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2014-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .