Rice Prices and the National Food Authority
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David, Cristina C., 1997. "Food Policy: Its Role in Price Stability and Food Security," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1997 Vol. XXIV No.1-e, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Yao, Richard T. & Shively, Gerald E. & Masters, William J., 2005.
"How Successful Are Government Interventions In Food Markets? Insights From The Philippine Rice Market,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19263, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard Yao & Gerald Shively & William Masters, 2005. "How Successful Are Government Interventions In Food Markets? Insights From The Philippine Rice Market," Working Papers 05-06, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Shively, Gerald & Yao, Richard T. & Masters, William A., 2008. "How Successful Are Government Interventions in Food Markets? Insights from the Philippine Rice Market," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2007 Vol. XXXIV No. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C., 1997. "Food Policy: Its Role in Price Stability and Food Security," Discussion Papers DP 1997-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Jim M. Mariano & James A. Giesecke & Nhi H. Tran, 2015.
"The effects of domestic rice market interventions outside business-as-usual conditions for imported rice prices,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 809-832, February.
- M.J. Mariano & J.A. Giesecke & N.H. Tran, 2014. "The Effects of Domestic Rice Market Interventions Outside Business-As-Usual Conditions For Imported Rice Prices," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-245, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Dela Pena, Beulah, 2015. "Competition Reform in the Philippine Rice Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2015-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; price stabilization; food security; National Food Authority (NFA); financial sustainability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2012-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .