Are Maternal and Child Care Programs Reaching the Poorest Regions in the Philippines?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rouselle F. Lavado & Leizel P. Lagrada, 2008. "Are Maternal and Child Care Programs Reaching the Poorest Regions in the Philippines?," Development Economics Working Papers 22642, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Filmer, Deon*Pritchett, Lant, 1998. "Estimating wealth effects without expenditure data - or tears : with an application to educational enrollments in states of India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1994, The World Bank.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 1997. "Socioeconomic inequalities in health: Measurement, computation, and statistical inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 87-103, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Layug, Allan S., 2009. "Triangulation Framework for Local Service Delivery," Discussion Papers DP 2009-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsutilization; inequality; maternal and child care; access;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-04-25 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2009-04-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2008-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .