Report NEP-LTV-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Romeu Gordo & Andreas Motel-Klingebiel & Susanne Wurm, 2009. "SOEP as a Source for Research on Ageing: Issues, Measures and Possibilities for Improvement," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 173, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Lagrada, Leizel P., 2008. "Are Maternal and Child Care Programs Reaching the Poorest Regions in the Philippines?," Discussion Papers DP 2008-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Anna Matysiak, 2009. "Is Poland really 'immune' to the spread of cohabitation?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Easterlin, Richard A. & Angelescu McVey, Laura, 2009. "Happiness and Growth the World Over: Time Series Evidence on the Happiness-Income Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 4060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2009. "Positional Concerns In An Olg Model: Optimal Labor And Capital Income Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 355, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2009. "Conspicuous Leisure: Optimal Income Taxation when both Relative Consumption and Relative Leisure Matter," Working Papers in Economics 358, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter & Qin, Ping & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "Household decision making and the influence of spouses’ income, education, and communist party membership: A field experiment in rural China," Working Papers in Economics 356, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Guriev, Sergei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "(Un)Happiness in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.