Assessment of Competitiveness and Logistics Infrastructure of the Philippine Garments Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore H. Moran, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment and Development: The New Policy Agenda for Developing Countries and Economies in Transition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 53.
- Shahid Yusuf & M. Anjum Altaf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2004. "Global Production Networking and Technological Change in East Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14918, June.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 1999. "Production sharing in East Asia : who does what for whom, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2197, The World Bank.
- Hanna, N. & Boyson, S. & Gunaratne, S., 1996. "The East Asian Miracle and Information Technology," World Bank - Discussion Papers 326, World Bank.
- Austria, Myrna S., 2000. "Competitiveness of the Philippine IT Industry: What Lies Ahead," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 2000 Vol. XXVII No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordstariff; World Trade Organization; competitiveness; rules of origin; nontariff barriers; garments quota; phase-out; preferential access; logistics infrastructure; supply chain; change in tariff classification (CTC); local value content (LVC); tariff preferential levels (TPL); Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT); free trade agreements (FTAs);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2006-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.