Report NEP-CSE-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lööf, Hans, 2007. "Multinational Firms and Innovation: The Role of R&D Collaboration, Markets and Ownership," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 90, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hui Yan, 2007. "The 3G standard setting strategy and indigenous innovation policy in China is TD-SCDMA a flagship?," DRUID Working Papers 07-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2007. "Competing with Menus of Tariff Options," CEPR Discussion Papers 6279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodolfo, Maria Cherry Lyn S. & Antonio, Emilio Jr. T., 2006. "Assessment of Competitiveness and Logistics Infrastructure of the Philippine Garments Industry," Discussion Papers DP 2006-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Boone, Jan & van der Wiel, Henry & van Ours, Jan C, 2007. "How (not) to measure competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koski, Heli, 2007. "Private-collective Software Business Models: Cordinatitons and Commercialization via Licensing," Discussion Papers 1091, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2007_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nekby, Lena & Skogman Thoursie , Peter & Vahtrik, Lars, 2007. "Gender and Self-Selection Into a Competitive Environment: Are Women More Overconfident Than Men?," Research Papers in Economics 2007:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Austria, Myrna S., 2006. "Enhancement and Deepening of the Competitiveness of the Philippine Electronics Industry Under a Bilateral Setting," Discussion Papers DP 2006-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Johannes Gluckler, 2007. "Economic Geography and the Evolution of Networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0704, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Evenett, Simon J, 2007. "The Trade Strategy of the European Union: Time for a Rethink?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2007. "Competition and Waiting Times in Hospital Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marc J. Melitz, 2007. "Volatility, Labor Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 13062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.