The Business Cycle in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veronica Bayangos & Karel Jansen, 2010.
"The Macroeconomics of Remittances in The Philippines,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 28(61), pages 18-58.
- Veronica Bayangos & Karel Jansen, 2010. "The Macroeconomics Of Remittances In The Philippines," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 28(61), pages 18-58, August.
- Bayangos, V.B. & Jansen, K., 2009. "The Macroeconomics of Remittances In the Philippines," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19676, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Fathi Elachhab, 2009. "Décrire le cycle économique en Tunisie," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 75-92.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; basic characteristics and source; stabilization policy;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2005-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .