Regional Development in the Philippines: A Review of Experience, State of the Art and Agenda for Research and Action
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takahiro Akita & Mark Saliganan Pagulayan, 2014.
"Structural Changes And Interregional Income Inequality In The Philippines, 1975–2009,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 135-154, July.
- Takahiro Akita & Mark Saliganan Pagulayan, 2013. "Structural Changes and Interregional Income Inequality in the Philippines, 1975-2009," Working Papers EMS_2013_14, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Mapa, Dennis S & Sandoval, Monica Flerida B & Yap, David Joseph Emmanuel B, 2009.
"Investigating the Presence of Regional Economic Growth Convergence in the Philippines using Kalman Filter,"
20681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Sandoval, Monica Flerida B. & Yap, David Joseph Emmanuel II B., 2013. "Investigating the Presence of Regional Economic Growth Convergence in the Philippines Using Kalman Filter," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 2a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2011.
"Региональные институты модернизации (Regional'nye instituty modernizatsii)
[Regional Institutions of Modernization]," MPRA Paper 42170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios Kyrkilis & Simeon Semasis, 2012. "Agriculture and Regional Development in Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa12p804, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; development program; research; decentralization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2002-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .