Achieving Boro Rice Production Targets in FY2009-10: Challenges and Actions Required
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- UttamÃ‚Â Deb & Nafisa Khaled & Subir KantiÃ‚Â Bairagi & MuhammadÃ‚Â Al Amin & Mazbahul Golam Ahamad & Kaniz Tasnima, 2009. "Achieving Boro Rice Production Targets in FY2009-10 : Challenges and Actions Required," Development Economics Working Papers 23057, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rahman, Mustafizur, 1997. "Recent policy of trade liberalization in Bangladesh and issues of regional cooperation in South Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 117-141.
- Anderson, Kym & Hoekman, Bernard & Strutt, Anna, 2001. "Agriculture and the WTO: Next Steps," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 192-214, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBoro production; Bangladesh food security; input delivery strategy for Boro;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .