Bangladesh Apparels Export to the US Market: An Examination of Her Competitiveness vis-à-vis China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2003. "The Agreement on Textiles and Clothing: Is It a WTO Failure?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 4(1).
- Denis Audet, 2004. "Structural Adjustment in Textiles and Clothing in the Post-ATC Trading Environment," OECD Trade Policy Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Deepak Bhattasali & Li Shantong & Will Martin, 2004. "China's Accession to the World Trade Organization, Policy Reform, and Poverty Reduction: An Introduction," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 1-2.
More about this item
KeywordsApparels; Export; US market; China; Bangladesh;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-02-24 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-02-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-02-24 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-02-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.