Bangladesh Apparels Export to the US Market: An Examination of Her Competitiveness vis-à-vis China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2003. "The Agreement on Textiles and Clothing: Is It a WTO Failure?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 4(1).
- Denis Audet, 2004. "Structural Adjustment in Textiles and Clothing in the Post-ATC Trading Environment," OECD Trade Policy Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Deepak Bhattasali & Li Shantong & Will Martin, 2004. "China's Accession to the World Trade Organization, Policy Reform, and Poverty Reduction: An Introduction," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 1-2.
More about this item
KeywordsApparels; Export; US market; China; Bangladesh;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-02-24 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2007-02-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-02-24 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-02-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .