Fiscal Rules, Monetary Rules and External Shocks in a Primary-Export Economy: a Model for Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2015-10-04 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2015-10-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-10-04 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucwps:wp00406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .