Report NEP-MON-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yushi Endo & Takushi Kurozumi & Takemasa Oda & Kenichirou Watanabe, 2015. "Monetary Policy: Its Effects and Implementation: Summary of the 2015 BOJ-IMES Conference Organized by the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies of the Bank of Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Kugler, Peter, 2015. "Back to gold: Sterling in 1925," CFS Working Paper Series 515, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Paolo Giudici & Laura Parisi, 2015. "Dynamic models for monetary transmission," DEM Working Papers Series 106, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Louis Phaneuf & Eric R. Sims & Jean Gardy Victor, 2015. "Inflation, Output, and Markup Dynamics with Forward-Looking Wage and Price Setters," NBER Working Papers 21599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Miguel Molico & Ben Tomlin, 2015. "On the Nexus of Monetary Policy and Financial Stability: Recent Developments and Research," Discussion Papers 15-7, Bank of Canada.
- Temesvary, Judit & Ongena, Steven & Owen, Ann L., 2015. "A global lending channel unplugged? Does U.S. monetary policy affect cross-border and affiliate lending by global U.S. banks?," CFS Working Paper Series 511, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," Working Papers halshs-01203609, HAL.
- Henry Ngongo, 2015. "Les indicateus avancés de l'inflation en RDCongo," Post-Print hal-01202369, HAL.
- Vincent Dadam & Nicola Viegi, 2015. "Labour Market and Monetary Policy in South Africa," Working Papers 201569, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris, 2015. "Decreasing Transaction Costs and Endogenous Fluctuations in a Monetary Model," AMSE Working Papers 1535, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Honkapohja, Seppo, 2015. "Monetary policies to counter the zero interest rate: an overview of research," Research Discussion Papers 18/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel, 2015. "External Shocks, Banks and Monetary Policy in an Open Economy: Loss Function Approach," Working Papers 1525, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- William Barnett & Soumya Suvra Bhadury & Taniya Ghosh, 2015. "An SVAR Approach to Evaluation of Monetary Policy in India: Solution to the Exchange Rate Puzzles in an Open Economy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201503, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2015. "Structural interdependence in monetary economics: theoretical assessment and policy implications," MPRA Paper 65526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Allais & Xavier Ragot & Edouard Challe & Yann Algan, 2015. "The Welfare Cost of Inflation Risk Under Imperfect Insurance," 2015 Meeting Papers 867, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cendejas Bueno, José Luis & Castañeda, Juan Enrique & Muñoz, Félix, 2015. "Business cycles and monetary regimes in the U.S. (1960 – 2014): A plea for monetary stability," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2015/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Selen Baser Andic & Fethi Ogunc, 2015. "Variable Selection for Inflation : A Pseudo Out-of-sample Approach," Working Papers 1506, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Beck, Thorsten & Pamuk, Haki & Ramrattan, Ravindra & Uras, Rasim Burak, 2015. "Mobile Money, Trade Credit, and Economic Development: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fischer, Stanley, 2015. "U.S. Inflation Developments : A speech at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Economic Symposium, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, August 29, 2015," Speech 862, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Waldo Mendoza, 2015. " Fiscal Rules, Monetary Rules and External Shocks in a Primary-Export Economy: a Model for Latin America and the Caribbean," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2015-406, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Christopher G. Gibbs & Mariano Kulish, 2015. "Disinflations in a model of imperfectly anchored expectations," Discussion Papers 2015-22, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Mordecai Kurz & M. Motolese & G.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/380705710 Piccillo & H. Hu, 2015. "Monetary Policy with Diverse Private Expectations," Working Papers 15-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Yellen, Janet L., 2015. "Inflation Dynamics and Monetary Policy : A speech at the Philip Gamble Memorial Lecture, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts, September 24, 2015," Speech 863, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eo, Yunjong, 2015. "Structural Changes in Inflation Dynamics: Multiple Breaks at Different Dates for Different Parameters," Working Papers 2015-18, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Nov 2015.
- Oguz Aslaner & Ugur Ciplak & Hakan Kara & Doruk Kucuksarac, 2014. "Reserve Option Mechanism : Does it Work as an Automatic Stabilizer?," Working Papers 1438, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- A. Hakan Kara, 2015.
"Interest Rate Corridor and the Monetary Policy Stance
[Faiz Koridoru ve Para Politikasi Durusu]," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1513, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Andrea Carriero & Sarah Mouabbi & Elisabetta Vangelista, 2015. "UK Term Structure Decompositions at the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 755, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- K. Azim Ozdemir, 2015. "Interest Rate Surprises and Transmission Mechanism in Turkey: Evidence from Impulse Response Analysis," Working Papers 1504, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Stuart, Rebecca, 2015. "Money, interest rates and prices in Ireland, 1933-2012," CFS Working Paper Series 513, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Edward Herbst & Dario Caldara, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Credit Spreads, and Business Cycle Fluctuations," 2015 Meeting Papers 899, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Chin & Thomai Filippeli & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2015. "Cross-Country Co-movement in Long-Term Interest Rates: A DSGE Approach," Working Papers 753, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gibran Watfe, 2015. "The Impact of the ECB's Asset Purchase Programmes on Sovereign Bond Spreads in the Euro Area," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 35, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.