Economic integration, tax erosion, and decentralisation: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; Fiscal federalism; Tax competition.;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-04-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2011-04-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .