Report NEP-PBE-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati & Antonio Sciala', 2011. "Economic integration, tax erosion, and decentralisation: an empirical analysis," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0127, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Kurtis Swope & Pamela Schmitt & John Cadigan & Patrick Wayland, 2011. "An Experimental Dynamic Public Goods Game with Carryover," Departmental Working Papers 32, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Aaron Lowen & Pamela Schmitt, 2011. "Cooperation limitations under a one-time threat of expulsion and punishment," Departmental Working Papers 33, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2011. "Social Mobility and Redistributive Taxation," Working Papers social_mobility_and_redis, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Alexei Alexandrov & Özlem Bedre-Defolie, 2011. "Sales tax competition and a multinational with a decreasing marginal cost," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-01, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Thornton Matheson, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions: Issues and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Bartels, Koen & Cozzi, Guido & Mantovan, Noemi, 2011. "Public Spending and Volunteering: "The Big Society", Crowding Out, and Volunteering Capital," MPRA Paper 29730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Snudden & Vladimir Klyuev, 2011. "Effects of Fiscal Consolidation in the Czech Republic," IMF Working Papers 11/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & José R. Maria, 2011. "Fiscal Consolidation in a Small Euro Area Economy," Working Papers w201105, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Raphael A. Espinoza & Abdelhak S. Senhadji, 2011. "How Strong are Fiscal Multipliers in the GCC?," IMF Working Papers 11/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2011. "Endogenous fiscal consolidations," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1102, Banco de Espa�a.
- Ferhan Salman & Gabriela Dobrescu, 2011. "Fiscal Policy During Absorption Cycles," IMF Working Papers 11/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2011. "Is Public Investment Productive in the Argentine Case? A Single Break Unit Root and Cointegration Analysis, 1960-2007," Working Papers 1101, Trinity College, Department of Economics.