Report NEP-ACC-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaan Masso & Jaanika Meriküll & Priit Vahter, 2011. "Gross Profit Taxation Versus Distributed Profit Taxation And Firm Performance: Effects Of Estonia’S Corporate Income Tax Reform," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 81, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Thornton Matheson, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions; Issues and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/54, International Monetary Fund.
- NIREI Makoto, 2011. "Investment Risk, Pareto Distribution, and the Effects of Tax," Discussion papers 11015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati & Antonio Sciala', 2011. "Economic integration, tax erosion, and decentralisation: an empirical analysis," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0127, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Lisa McManus, 2011. "Accounting for Customers: the impact of contextual factors and implications for management decision-making," Discussion Papers in Accounting accounting:201101, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Alexei Alexandrov & Özlem Bedre-Defolie, 2011. "Sales tax competition and a multinational with a decreasing marginal cost," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-01, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Christoph Gorgas, 2011. "The Evolution of Top Incomes in Switzerland over the 20th Century," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Carney, Richard W., 2011. "Financial Regulatory Harmonization in East Asia: Balancing Domestic and International Pressures for Corporate Governance Reforms," ADBI Working Papers 269, Asian Development Bank Institute.