When Market Competition Benefits Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Mizuno, Tomomichi, 2012.
"Profit-enhancing competitive pressure in vertically related industries,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 142-152.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2009. "Profit enhancing competitive pressure in vertically related industries," Discussion Papers 2009-03, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Kangsik, Choi, 2009. "Privatization, Government's Preference and Unionization Structure: A Mixed Oligopoly Approach," MPRA Paper 13028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsushima Noriaki & Sato Yasuhiro & Yamamoto Kazuhiro, 2013.
"Horizontal Mergers, Firm Heterogeneity, and R&D Investments,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 959-990, August.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009. "Horizontal mergers, firm heterogeneity, and R&D investments," ISER Discussion Paper 0754, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; oligopoly; R&D; heterogeneity; entry;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-09-29 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-09-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2008-09-29 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2008-09-29 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2008-09-29 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osp:wpaper:08e011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iposujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akiko Murashita (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iposujp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.