Research & Development in the Telecommunication Industry in Prewar Japan -Automatic Telephone Switchboard-
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anchordoguy, Marie, 2001. "Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Company (NTT) and the Building of a Telecommunications Industry in Japan," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 75(03), pages 507-541, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTelephone system; Automatic Telephone Switchboard; Ministry of Communication; Research & Development; Joint Research;
- N65 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Asia including Middle East
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-08-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2006-08-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-SEA-2006-08-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .