On the authenticity of “the oldest human” Jeanne Calment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Vaupel, 2010. "Biodemography of human ageing," Nature, Nature, vol. 464(7288), pages 536-542, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Edouard Debonneuil & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Frédéric Planchet, 2017. "Conditions Of Interest Of A Longevity Megafund For Pension Funds," Working Papers hal-01571937, HAL.
- D. Dragone & H. Strulik, 2017. "Human Health and Aging over an Infinite Time Horizon," Working Papers wp1104, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nicole L. Van Der Gaag & Govert Bijwaard & Joop de Beer & Luc Bonneux, 2015. "A multistate model to project elderly disability in case of limited data," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(3), pages 75-106.
- Melinda Heinz & Nicholas Cone & Grace Da Rosa & Alex J. Bishop & Tanya Finchum, 2017. "Examining Supportive Evidence for Psychosocial Theories of Aging within the Oral History Narratives of Centenarians," Societies, MDPI, vol. 7(2), pages 1-21, April.
- Duncan Gillespie & Meredith Trotter & Shripad Tuljapurkar, 2014. "Divergence in Age Patterns of Mortality Change Drives International Divergence in Lifespan Inequality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(3), pages 1003-1017, June.
- Gregorio Gimenez & Ana Isabel Gil-Lacruz & Marta Gil-Lacruz, 2021. "Is Happiness Linked to Subjective Life Expectancy? A Study of Chilean Senior Citizens," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(17), pages 1-12, August.
- Kashnitsky, Ilya, 2017. "A cohort is not representative of humanity," OSF Preprints 524kg, Center for Open Science.
- Edouard Debonneuil & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Frédéric Planchet, 2018.
"Can Pension Funds Partially Manage Longevity Risk by Investing in a Longevity Megafund?,"
Risks, MDPI, vol. 6(3), pages 1-27, July.
- Edouard Debonneuil & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Frédéric Planchet, 2018. "Can Pension Funds Partially Manage Longevity Risk by Investing in a Longevity Megafund?," Post-Print hal-01571937, HAL.
- Felipe Vásquez & Gibran Vita & Daniel B. Müller, 2018. "Food Security for an Aging and Heavier Population," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-19, October.
- McCarthy, David G. & Wang, Po-Lin, 2021. "Pooling mortality risk in Eurozone state pension liabilities: An application of a Bayesian coherent multi-population cohort-based mortality model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 459-485.
- Iñigo Calvo-Sotomayor & Ekhi Atutxa & Ricardo Aguado, 2020. "Who Is Afraid of Population Aging? Myths, Challenges and an Open Question from the Civil Economy Perspective," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(15), pages 1-17, July.
- Ting Li & James Anderson, 2013. "Shaping human mortality patterns through intrinsic and extrinsic vitality processes," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(12), pages 341-372.
- Vladimir Canudas-Romo & Tianyu Shen & Collin Payne, 2021. "The role of reductions in old-age mortality in old-age population growth," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 44(44), pages 1073-1084.
- Kulinskaya, Elena & Gitsels, Lisanne Andra & Bakbergenuly, Ilyas & Wright, Nigel R., 2021. "Dynamic hazards modelling for predictive longevity risk assessment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 222-231.
- A. Debòn & S. Haberman & F. Montes & E. Otranto, 2012. "Model effect on projected mortality indicators," Working Paper CRENoS 201215, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dragone, Davide & Strulik, Holger, 2020.
"Negligible senescence: An economic life cycle model for the future,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 264-285.
- Davide Dragone & Holger Strulik, 2018. "Negligible Senescence: An Economic Life Cycle Model for the Future," CESifo Working Paper Series 7246, CESifo.
- Shulgin, Sergey & Scherbov, Sergey & Zinkina, Yulia & Novikov, Kirill, 2017. "Medical-Demographic Differentiation According to Educational Level," Working Papers 041719, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Finkel, Elizabeth, 2014. "Is modern farm technology a saviour or a threat?," 2014: Ethics, Efficiency and Food Security: Feeding the 9 Billion, Well, 26-28 August 2014 225570, Crawford Fund.
- Oliver Razum & Albrecht Jahn, 2016. "Molecular and genomic sciences in health: apply the established rules of evidence," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 61(4), pages 405-407, May.
- Ana Debón & Steven Haberman & Francisco Montes & Edoardo Otranto, 2021. "Do Different Models Induce Changes in Mortality Indicators? That Is a Key Question for Extending the Lee-Carter Model," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(4), pages 1-16, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2023-09-04 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-HIS-2023-09-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osf:socarx:jgmsc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://arabixiv.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: OSF (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://arabixiv.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.