Evaluación del Fondo Social de Compensación Eléctrica - FOSE
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Máximo Torero & Lorena Alcazar & Eduardo Nakasone, 2007.
"Provision of Public Services and Welfare of the Poor: Learning from an Incomplete Electricity Privatization Process in Rural Peru,"
Research Department Publications
3232, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alcázar, Lorena & Nakasone, Eduardo & Torero, Máximo, 2011. "Provision of Public Services and Welfare of the Poor: Learning from an Incomplete Electricity Privatization Process in Rural Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3351, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano & Raúl Lizardo García Carpio & Dicky Edwin Quintanilla Acosta & Julio Salvador Jácome & David Orosco Zumarán, 2012. "Acceso a la Energía en el Perú : Algunas Opciones de Política," Working Papers 29, Osinergmin, Gerencia de Políticas y Análisis Económico.
- Máximo Torero & Lorena Alcazar & Eduardo Nakasone, 2007. "El suministro de servicios públicos y bienestar social para los pobres. Aprendizaje de la privatización incompleta del sector eléctrico en Perú," Research Department Publications 3233, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Peter Meier & Voravate Peter & Douglas F. Barnes & Susan V. Bogach & Daniel Farchy, 2010. "Peru : National Survey of Rural Household Energy Use," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17145, The World Bank.
More about this item
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ose:wpaper:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/osigvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/osigvpe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.