Increasing Life Expectancy and Pay-As-You-Go Pension Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andras Simonovits, 2013. "Regressive intracohort redistribution in nonfinancial defined contribution pension," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1312, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Christl, Michael & Kucsera, Dénes, 2015. "Reformoptionen des österreichischen Pensionssystem und ihre finanziellen Auswirkungen," EconStor Preprints 113283, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Markus Knell, 2013. "The Austrian System of Individual Pension Accounts – An Unfinished Symphony," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 47-62.
More about this item
KeywordsPension System; Demographic Change; Financial Stability;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-09-22 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-09-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-09-22 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbwp:179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .