Report NEP-AGE-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Knell, 2012. "Increasing Life Expectancy and Pay-As-You-Go Pension Systems," Working Papers 179, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Stéphanie Payet, 2012. "Identification and Assessment of Publicly Available Data Sources to Calculate Indicators of Private Pensions," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 21, OECD Publishing.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Rebecca Cannon Fraenkel & Josh Hurwitz, 2012. "The Pension Coverage Problem in the Private Sector," Issues in Brief ib2012-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2012.
- Pablo Antolin & Stéphanie Payet & Juan Yermo, 2012. "Coverage of Private Pension Systems: Evidence and Policy Options," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 20, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5637281 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5590843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katerina Lisenkova & Marcel Merette & Robert Wright, 2012. "The Impact of Population Ageing on the Labour Market: Evidence from Overlapping Generations Computable General Equilibrium (OLG-CGE) Model of Scotland (*)," Working Papers 1213, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Loreti I. Dobrescu, 2012. "The Impact of Social Activities on Cognitive Ageing: Evidence from Eleven European Countries," CSEF Working Papers 320, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Julia Lang, 2012. "The Aims of Lifelong Learning: Age-Related Effects of Training on Wages and Job Security," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 478, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Josep Pijoan-Mas & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Expected Longevities," Working Papers wp2012_1210, CEMFI.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012. "Demographic Dividends, Dependencies and Economic Growth in China and India," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Messe, Pierre-Jean & Rouland, Bénédicte, 2012. "Stricter employment protection and firms’ incentives to sponsor training: The case of French older workers," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1206, CEPREMAP.
- Bell, David & Rutherford, Alasdair, 2012. "Long-Term Care and the Housing Market," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Bruno Chiarini & Paolo Piselli, 2012. "Equilibrium earning premium and pension schemes: The long-run macroeconomic effects of the union," Discussion Papers 2_2012, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Avner Offer, 2012. "The Economy of Obligation: Incomplete Contracts and the Cost of the Welfare State," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _103, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.