South Africa's Trade and Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keiko Ito & Kyoji Fukao, 2005. "The Vertical Division of Labor and Japanese Outward FDI: Impacts on Human Capital Deepening in Japan (in Japanese)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-115, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrino Mazenda, 2016. "The Effect of BRICS Trade Relations on South Africa’s Growth," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic gains from trade; gravity model; productivity; regional integration; revealed comparative advantage; South Africa; tariffs; trade; trade network; trade performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-12-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2009-12-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:91-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .