Report NEP-INT-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neary, J Peter, 2009. "Two and a Half Theories of Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 7600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 2009. "Measuring the Gains from Trade under Monopolistic Competition," NBER Working Papers 15593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harding, Torfinn & Javorcik, Beata, 2009. "A Touch of Sophistication: FDI and Unit Values of Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 7596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi & Antonello Zanfei, 2009. "The links between internationalization, skills and wages. The role of differences across firms and across partner countries," LEM Papers Series 2009/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi, 2009. "Self-selection along different export and import markets," LEM Papers Series 2009/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lawless, Martina, 2009. "Destinations of Irish Exports:A Gravity Model Approach," Research Technical Papers 14/RT/09, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Ralph Lattimore & Novella Bottini, 2009. "South Africa's Trade and Growth," OECD Trade Policy Papers 91, OECD Publishing.
- Marjit, Sugata & Yang, Lei & Xu, Xinpeng, 2009. "International Trade and Local Outsourcing," MPRA Paper 19156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2009. "The Causes and Effects of International Labor Mobility: Evidence from OECD Countries 1980-2005," MPRA Paper 19183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2009. "Reconciling Climate Change and Trade Policy," Working Paper Series WP09-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2009. "General Trading Costs in Pure Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 19290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jane Korinek & Patricia Sourdin, 2009. "Clarifying Trade Costs: Maritime Transport and its Effect on Agricultural Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 92, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Havlik & Olga Pindyuk & Roman Stöllinger, 2009. "Trade in Goods and Services between the EU and the BRICs," wiiw Research Reports 357, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine Tahmee & Koetter, Michael, 2009. "Margins of international banking: is there a productivity pecking order in banking, too?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Arribas, Iván & Pérez, Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2009. "The distance puzzle revisited: a new interpretation based on geographic neutrality," MPRA Paper 19170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe & Jianwu He, 2009. "Reconciling Climate Change and Trade Policy," Working Papers 189, Center for Global Development.
- Stratford Douglas & Shuichiro Nishioka, 2009. "International Differences in Emissions Intensity and Emissions Content of Global Trade," Working Papers 09-02, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Martin Berka & Mario J. Crucini, 2009. "The Consumption Terms of Trade and Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 15580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ucm:wpaper:02-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ando, Mitsuyo & Estevadeordal, Antoni & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2009. "Complements or Substitutes? Preferential and Multilateral Trade Liberalization at the Sectoral Level," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 39, Asian Development Bank.
- Amiti, Mary & Weinstein, David E., 2009. "Exports and Financial Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2009. "Mapping the Tariff Waters," MPRA Paper 18960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2009. "Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of U.S. Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 15592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Goecke & Martin Guenther, 2009. "When Does It Hurt? The Exchange Rate "Pain Threshold" for German Exports," Ruhr Economic Papers 0148, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2009. "Skills and Industrial Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 356, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.