The Australian Preferential Tariff Regime
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Handley, Kyle, 2014.
"Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 50-66.
- Handley, Kyle, 2011. "Exporting under trade policy uncertainty: Theory and evidence," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-20, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Handley, Kyle, 2012. "Exporting under Trade Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 634, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- William E. James, 2008. "Rules of origin in emerging Asia-pacific preferential trade agreements: will PTAs promote trade and developments?," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Trade Facilitation Beyond the Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Regional Practices, Customs Valuation and Other Emerging Issues, pages 137-162, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Hoekman. Bernard & Prowse, Susan, 2005. "Economic policy responses to preference erosion : from trade as aid toaid for trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3721, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; nonreciprocal preferences; preference erosion; tariffs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2006-06-03 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:33-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .