Estimating the Constraints to Trade of Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keiko Ito & Kyoji Fukao, 2005. "The Vertical Division of Labor and Japanese Outward FDI: Impacts on Human Capital Deepening in Japan (in Japanese)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-115, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Trade constraints of developing countries
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2011-07-26 19:14:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhisma K. Bhusal & James R. Wilson & Susana Franco, 2014. "Rethinking Policy Intervention for the Transition towards Competitive Trade-Led Green Growth," Working Papers 2014R02, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Borchert, Ingo & Gootiiz, Batshur & Grover, Arti & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2012. "Landlocked or policy locked ? how services trade protection deepens economic isolation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5942, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsaid for trade; binding constraints; developing countries trade; landlocked countries; resource rich countries; small and vulnerable economies; taxonomy of constraints; trade expansion;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-13 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2011-07-13 (International Trade)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:116-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .