Facilitating Trade in Selected Climate Change Mitigation Technologies in the Energy Supply, Buildings, and Industry Sectors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas, 2014.
"The main support mechanisms to finance renewable energy development,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 876-885.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "The Main Support Mechanisms to Finance Renewable Energy Development," IZA Discussion Papers 8182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "The Main Support Mechanisms to Finance Renewable Energy Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 373, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-06-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-10 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaaa:2009/2-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.