Broadband and the Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2014. "Luxury goods, vertical restraints and internet sales," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 227-246, October.
- Henry Antonio Mendoza Tolosa & Carlos Andrés Yanes Guerra, 2014. "Impacto del gasto público en la dinámica económica regional," Revista Finanzas y Politica Economica, Universidad Católica de Colombia, vol. 6(1), pages 23-41, April.
- Ugur, Z.B., 2013. "From headscarves to donation : Three essays on the economics of gender, health and happiness," Other publications TiSEM 9cfb068c-c08e-47aa-8c44-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Amir Manzoor, 2014. "Investigating the Factors Affecting Residential Consumer Adoption of Broadband in India," SAGE Open, , vol. 4(4), pages 21582440145, October.
- GEAMĂNU, Marinela & POPESCU, Barbu Bogdan, 2013. "Analysis Of Romania’S External Debt And The Implications For Foreign Relations During 2000-2013," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 4(3), pages 61-67.
- Richard Le Goff, 2011. "Chap. 3 - Aménagement Numérique, Attractivité des Territoires et Développement Durable," Post-Print halshs-00974613, HAL.
- Richard Le Goff, 2011. "Chap. 3 - Aménagement Numérique, Attractivité des Territoires et Développement Durable," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00974613, HAL.
- Goodridge, Peter & Haskel, Jonathan & Edquist, Harald, 2019. "The economic contribution of the “C” in ICT: Evidence from OECD countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 867-880.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2008-12-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:146-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.