Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management for Public to Private Knowledge Transfer: An Analytic Review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gurney, Thomas & Horlings, Edwin & van den Besselaar, Peter & Sumikura, Koichi & Schoen, Antoine & Laurens, Patricia & Pardo, Daniel, 2014. "Analysing knowledge capture mechanisms: Methods and a stylised bioventure case," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 259-272.
- Irene Martín-Rubio & Diego Andina, 2016. "University Knowledge Transfer Offices and Social Responsibility," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-19, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2012-03-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2012-03-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2012/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .