Report NEP-HRM-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Branco Ponomariov & Craig Boardman, 2012. "Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management for Public to Private Knowledge Transfer: An Analytic Review of the Literature," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2012. "Creative professionals and high-skilled agents: Polarization of employment growth?," HWWI Research Papers 119, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Scharfenkamp, Katrin & Dilger, Alexander, 2012. "Socio-demographic characteristics and human capital of the German federal government's members," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2012, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2012. "Long-term Hardship in the Labor Market," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-09, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Lia Pacelli & Silvia Pasqua & Claudia Villosio, 2012. "Labour Market Penalties of Mothers: the Role of Reconciliation Policies," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 121, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Olivier Bargain & Eliane Badaoui & Prudence Kwenda & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2012. "The formal sector wage premium and firm size for self-employed workers," Working Papers 201207, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2012. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-446, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2011. "Optimal Seedings in Elimination Tournaments Revisited," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore