Nanotechnology: An Overview Based on Indicators and Statistics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kreuchauff, Florian & Teichert, Nina, 2014. "Nanotechnology as general purpose technology," Working Paper Series in Economics 53, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Gita Ghiasi & Matthew Harsh & Andrea Schiffauerova, 2018. "Inequality and collaboration patterns in Canadian nanotechnology: implications for pro-poor and gender-inclusive policy," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 115(2), pages 785-815, May.
- Sabatier, Mareva & Chollet, Barthélemy, 2017.
"Is there a first mover advantage in science? Pioneering behavior and scientific production in nanotechnology,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 522-533.
- Mareva Sabatier & Barthelemy Chollet, 2017. "Is there a first mover advantage in science? Pioneering behavior and scientific production in nanotechnology," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01522764, HAL.
- Mareva Sabatier & Barthelemy Chollet, 2017. "Is there a first mover advantage in science? Pioneering behavior and scientific production in nanotechnology," Post-Print hal-01522764, HAL.
- Justo-Hanani, Ronit & Dayan, Tamar, 2015. "European risk governance of nanotechnology: Explaining the emerging regulatory policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1527-1536.
- Patrick Herron & Aashish Mehta & Cong Cao & Timothy Lenoir, 2016. "Research diversification and impact: the case of national nanoscience development," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 629-659, November.
- Guzmán-Chávez, Alenka., 2012. "Innovation on Nanomaterials Across Countries in a Triple Heli X Framework : the Case Oxide of Hafnium," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(14), pages 29-57, primer se.
- Beaudry, Catherine & Allaoui, Sedki, 2012. "Impact of public and private research funding on scientific production: The case of nanotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1589-1606.
- Eamonn M. McAlea & Martin Mullins & Finbarr Murphy & Syed A.M. Tofail & Anthony G. Carroll, 2016. "Engineered nanomaterials: risk perception, regulation and insurance," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 444-460, April.
- Daniil P. Frolov & Agnessa O. Inshakova & Marina L. Davydova, 2017. "The Institutional Factors of Strategic Development and the Tactical Regulation of Nanotechology," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3B), pages 588-606.
- Alenka Guzmán & Edgar Acatitla Romero & Flor Brown Grossman, 2018. "Convergencia de innovación en el nuevo paradigma tecnológico denanotecnología entre países," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 63(1), pages 35-36, Enero - M.
- Karim, Md. Ershadul & Munir, Abu Bakar & Reza, Ahmed Wasif & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Abdul Rahim, Ruzairi, 2015. "Too enthusiastic to care for safety: Present status and recent developments of nanosafety in ASEAN countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 168-181.
- Alenka Guzmán & Edgar Acatitla Romero & Flor Brown Grossman, 2018. "Convergence of innovation in the nanotechnology paradigm across countries," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 63(1), pages 37-38, Enero - M.
- Africa Villanueva Felez & Paul Benneworth & Jordi Molas‐Gallart, 2015. "Resources exchange patterns with diverse institutional partners within R&D collaborative relationships," CHEPS Working Papers 201506, University of Twente, Center for Higher Education Policy Studies (CHEPS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2009/7-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.