Lessons from the U.S. Transport Deregulation Experience for Privatization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso, 2013.
"Market structure, countervailing power and price discrimination: The case of airports,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 12-26.
- Jonathan Haskel & Alberto Iozzi & Tommaso Valletti, 2010. "Market Structure, Countervailing Power and Price Discrimination: The Case of Airports," CEIS Research Paper 177, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Dec 2010.
- Haskel, J & Valletti, T & Iozzi, A, 2013. "Market structure, countervailing power and price discrimination: the case of airports," Working Papers 6857, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso, 2011. "Market Structure, Countervailing Power and Price Discrimination: The Case of Airports," CEPR Discussion Papers 8280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-02-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-REG-2010-02-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaaa:2009/20-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .