Integration of Renewables: Status and Challenges in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jun & Wang, Xin, 2012.
"Energy and climate policy in China's twelfth five-year plan: A paradigm shift,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 519-528.
- Jun Li & Xin Wang, 2011. "Energy and climate policy in China's twelfth five-year plan: a paradigm shift," Post-Print hal-00709510, HAL.
- Maria Vagliasindi, 2013. "Revisiting Public-Private Partnerships in the Power Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13118.
- Zhou, Yuanchun & Zhang, Bing & Zou, Ji & Bi, Jun & Wang, Ke, 2012. "Joint R&D in low-carbon technology development in China: A case study of the wind-turbine manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 100-108.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:165-172 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2011/9-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .