Behavioural Economics and Environmental Incentives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greenland-Smith, Simon & Brazner, John & Sherren, Kate, 2016. "Farmer perceptions of wetlands and waterbodies: Using social metrics as an alternative to ecosystem service valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 58-69.
- Czap, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J. & Lynne, Gary D. & Burbach, Mark E., 2015. "Walk in my shoes: Nudging for empathy conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 147-158.
- Beretti, Antoine & Figuières, Charles & Grolleau, Gilles, 2013. "Behavioral innovations: The missing capital in sustainable development?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 187-195.
More about this item
Keywordsbehavioural economics; conception du mécanisme; environmental policy; institutions; institutions; mechanism design; politique environnementale; économie comportementale;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-12-22 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-12-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-12-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-12-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:49-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .