Health care coverage in OECD countries in 2012
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gisele Teixeira Braun & Luis Gomes Centeno, 2018. "Health Systems," CFP Occasional Papers 01/2018, Portuguese Public Finance Council.
- Thomson, Michael, 2019. "Who had access to doctors before and after new universal capitated subsidies in New Zealand?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(8), pages 756-764.
- Sabine Vogler & Valérie Paris & Alessandra Ferrario & Veronika J. Wirtz & Kees Joncheere & Peter Schneider & Hanne Bak Pedersen & Guillaume Dedet & Zaheer-Ud-Din Babar, 2017. "How Can Pricing and Reimbursement Policies Improve Affordable Access to Medicines? Lessons Learned from European Countries," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 307-321, June.
- Rosalind Bell-Aldeghi, 2019. "Interactions between Social and Topping Up Insurance under ex-post Moral Hazard," Working Papers 2019-01, CRESE.
- Bell-Aldeghi, Rosalind, 2019. "Interactions between Social and Topping Up Insurance under ex-post Moral Hazard," MPRA Paper 92417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:88-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.