Health Spending Continues to Stagnate in Many OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Schut & Stéphane Sorbe & Jens Høj, 2013. "Health Care Reform and Long-Term Care in the Netherlands," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1010, OECD Publishing.
- Propper Carol & Sutton Matt & Whitnall Carolyn & Windmeijer Frank, 2008.
"Did 'Targets and Terror' Reduce Waiting Times in England for Hospital Care?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-27, January.
- Carol Propper & Matt Sutton & Carolyn Whitnall & Frank Windmeijer, 2007. "Did 'Targets and Terror' Reduce Waiting times in England for Hospital Care?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/179, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Wright,H. R. C., 2013. "Free Trade and Protection in the Netherlands 1816â€“30," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107621800, March.
- Viberg, Nina & Forsberg, Birger C. & Borowitz, Michael & Molin, Roger, 2013. "International comparisons of waiting times in health care – Limitations and prospects," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 53-61.
- Dixon, Huw & Siciliani, Luigi, 2009. "Waiting-time targets in the healthcare sector: How long are we waiting?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1081-1098, December.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Hurst, Jeremy, 2005. "Tackling excessive waiting times for elective surgery: a comparative analysis of policies in 12 OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 201-215, May.
- Schut, Frederik T. & Varkevisser, Marco, 2013. "Tackling hospital waiting times: The impact of past and current policies in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 127-133.
- Propper, Carol & Sutton, Matt & Whitnall, Carolyn & Windmeijer, Frank, 2010.
"Incentives and targets in hospital care: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(3-4), pages 318-335, April.
- Carol Propper & Matt Sutton & Carolyn Whitnall & Frank Windmeijer, 2008. "Incentives and Targets in Hospital Care: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/205, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colla, Paolo & Hellowell, Mark & Vecchi, Veronica & Gatti, Stefano, 2015. "Determinants of the cost of capital for privately financed hospital projects in the UK," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(11), pages 1442-1449.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:7:p:764-769 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HEA-2014-04-11 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:68-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .