Health Spending Continues to Stagnate in Many OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colla, Paolo & Hellowell, Mark & Vecchi, Veronica & Gatti, Stefano, 2015. "Determinants of the cost of capital for privately financed hospital projects in the UK," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(11), pages 1442-1449.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:7:p:764-769 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HEA-2014-04-11 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:68-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .