Value in Pharmaceutical Pricing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude Montmarquette & Stéphanie Boulenger & Joanne Castonguay, 2014. "Les risques liés à la création de PHARMA-QUEBEC," CIRANO Project Reports 2014rp-05, CIRANO.
- repec:spr:aphecp:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-016-0300-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Salas-Vega, Sebastian & Bertling, Annika & Mossialos, Elias, 2016. "A comparative study of drug listing recommendations and the decision-making process in Australia, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the UK," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 1104-1114.
- Afschin Gandjour, 2016. "Limiting Free Pricing of New Innovative Drugs After Launch: A Necessity for Payers?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 507-509, October.
- David Epstein & Leticia García-Mochón & Stephen Kaptoge & Simon G. Thompson, 2016. "Modeling the costs and long-term health benefits of screening the general population for risks of cardiovascular disease: a review of methods used in the literature," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(8), pages 1041-1053, November.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-08-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-08-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2013-08-23 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:63-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .