Report NEP-HME-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2013.
"От Машин Удовольствия К Моральным Сообществам (Размышления Над Новой Книгой Джеффри Ходжсона)
[From pleasure machines to moral communities (Reflections on a new book by Geoffrey Hodgson)]," MPRA Paper 49024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sherstnev, Mikhail, 2013. "World economy, economics and economic policy: what emerges after the crisis?," MPRA Paper 49019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pepper, Alexander, 2013. "Written evidence given by Professor Alexander Pepper of the London School of Economics and Political Science to the UK Parliamentary Commission on banking standards," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Valérie Paris & Annalisa Belloni, 2013. "Value in Pharmaceutical Pricing," OECD Health Working Papers 63, OECD Publishing.
- Yamamoto, Wataru, 2013. "Negative economic consequences of ethical campaigns?: Market data evidence," MPRA Paper 49070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiss, Christian, 2013. "Working Paper: Redefining the Economical Power of Nations," MPRA Paper 49022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Alfani & Elena Roberta Frigeni, 2013. "Inequality (un)perceived: The emergence of a discourse on economic inequality from the Middle Ages to the Age of Revolutions," Working Papers 058, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Overesch, Michael, 2013. "Multinationals' profit response to tax differentials: Effect size and shifting channels," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Meyer, Judith, 2013. "Globale Marken und CSR-Kommunikation in sozialen Netzwerken. Eine institutionenökonomische Interpretation," Research Papers on Marketing Strategy 6/2013, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Lehrstuhl für BWL und Marketing.