The Remuneration of General Practitioners and Specialists in 14 OECD Countries: What are the Factors Influencing Variations across Countries?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glinos, Irene A., 2015. "Health professional mobility in the European Union: Exploring the equity and efficiency of free movement," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 1529-1536.
- Ammi, Mehdi & Fortier, Grant, 2017. "The influence of welfare systems on pay-for-performance programs for general practitioners: A critical review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 157-166.
- Kok, Lucy & Boyle, Seán & Lammers, Marloes & Tempelman, Caren, 2015. "Remuneration of medical specialists. Drivers of the differences between six European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 1188-1196.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-01-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2009-01-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:41-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .