The Swedish Activity Guarantee
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zierahn, Ulrich, 2008. "Reform der schwedischen Arbeitsmarkt- und Tarifpolitik," HWWI Research Papers 1-14, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Lundin, Martin, 2005. "Does cooperation improve implementation? Central-local governnment relations in active labour market policy in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2005:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Martin Sˆderstrˆm & Roope Uusitalo, 2010.
"School Choice and Segregation: Evidence from an Admission Reform,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 55-76, March.
- Söderström, Martin & Uusitalo, Roope, 2005. "School choice and segregation: evidence from an admission reform," Working Paper Series 2005:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- repec:pri:cepsud:158krueger is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Lindeboom, Maarten & Dolton, Peter J, 2004.
"Survey non-response and unemployment duration,"
Working Paper Series
2004:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Maarten Lindeboom & Peter J. Dolton, 2004. "Survey Non-response and Unemployment Duration," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-094/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Dolton, Peter, 2004. "Survey Non-Response and Unemployment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 1303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lars Calmfors, 2004. "Activation versus Other Employment Policies – Lessons for Germany," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 35-42, October.
- Delander, Lennart & Månsson, Jonas, 2007. "Forensic evaluation: A strategy for and results of an impact evaluation of a universal labor market program - The Swedish activity guarantee," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2007-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 2010. "How Sweden's Unemployment Became More Like Europe's," NBER Chapters,in: Reforming the Welfare State: Recovery and Beyond in Sweden, pages 189-223 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Forslund & Alan Krueger, 2010.
"Did Active Labor Market Policies Help Sweden Rebound from the Depression of the Early 1990s?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Reforming the Welfare State: Recovery and Beyond in Sweden, pages 159-187
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 2008. "Did Active Labour Market Policies Help Sweden Rebound from the Depression of the Early 1990s?," Working Papers 1035, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alois Guger, 2007. "WIFO White Paper: Labour Market Flexibility and Social Security," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 80(5), pages 469-481, May.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larsson, Laura & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2004. "Early indication of program performance: The case of a Swedish temporary employment program," Working Paper Series 2004:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Cantoni, Eva & de Luna, Xavier, 2004. "Non-parametric adjustment for covariates when estimating a treatment effect," Working Paper Series 2004:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:16-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.