Les entreprises de formation en Autriche
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William J. Collins & Melissa A. Thomasson, 2002.
"Exploring the Racial Gap in Infant Mortality Rates, 1920-1970,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0201, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- William J. Collins & Melissa A. Thomasson, 2002. "Exploring the Racial Gap in Infant Mortality Rates, 1920-1970," NBER Working Papers 8836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margo, Robert A., 2016.
"Obama, Katrina, and the Persistence of Racial Inequality,"
The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 76(2), pages 301-341, June.
- Robert A. Margo, "undated". "Obama, Katrina, and the Persistence of Racial Inequality," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-272, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Margo, 2016. "Obama, Katrina, and the Persistence of Racial Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collins, William J., 2004.
"The housing market impact of state-level anti-discrimination laws, 1960-1970,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 534-564, May.
- William J. Collins, 2003. "The Housing Market Impact of State-Level Anti-Discrimination Laws 1960-1970," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0304, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Brian Barnard & Derrick Herbst, 2017. "A Resource-based Paradigm of Entrepreneurship: The Optimal Organization of Entrepreneurs as Resource," Business and Management Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 20-46, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAutriche; formation professionnelle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaad:1999/13-fr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.