Towards Green Growth in Denmark: Improving Energy and Climate Change Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2016. "Austria 2025 – Environmental Innovations in Austria. Performance and Success Factors," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(11), pages 809-820, November.
- N. N., 2016. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 11/2016," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(11), November.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon tax; changement climatique; climate change; climate change mitigation policy; Danemark; Denmark; energy security; green technologies; greenhouse gas emissions; politiques d’atténuation du changement climatique; renewable energy; taxe carbone; technologies respectueuses de l'environnement; émissions de gaz à effet de serre; énergie renouvelable;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-08-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-08-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:974-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .