Achieving the “Low Carbon, Green Growth” Vision in Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Adema & Pauline Fron & Maxime Ladaique, 2011. "Is the European Welfare State Really More Expensive?: Indicators on Social Spending, 1980-2012; and a Manual to the OECD Social Expenditure Database (SOCX)," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 124, OECD Publishing.
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2012.
"Labor market policy: A comparative view on the costs and benefits of labor market flexibility,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 94-110, December.
- Lawrence Kahn, 2010. "Labor Market Policy: A Comparative View on the Costs and Benefits of Labor Market Flexibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3140, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2010. "Labor Market Policy: A Comparative View on the Costs and Benefits of Labor Market Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 5100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kang, Byung-Goo & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2008. "Changes in Korean Wage Inequality, 1980?2005," IZA Discussion Papers 3780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Jørn Henrik Rasmussen & Stefano Scarpetta, 1999. "The Economic Effects of Employment-Conditional Income Support Schemes for the Low-Paid: An Illustration from a CGE Model Applied to Four OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 224, OECD Publishing.
- Isabell Koske & Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabelle Wanner, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible? Part 2. The Distribution of Labour Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 925, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon tax; certificats verts; changement climatique; climate change; Corée; croissance verte; efficacité énergétique; electricity pricing; emissions trading system; energy efficiency; energy subsidies; environmental taxes; Five-Year Plan; green certificates; green growth; greenhouse gas emissions; Korea; Korean economy; National Strategy for Green Growth; Plan quinquennal; R&D; R-D; renewable energy; stratégie nationale pour la croissance verte; subventions d'énergie; système d'échange de permis d'émission; tarification de l’électricité; taxe carbone; taxes environmentales; économie coréenne; émissions de gaz à effet de serre; énergies renouvelables;
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-07-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-07-08 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:964-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .