Improving Health Outcomes and System in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Márta Somogyvári, 2013. "The Costs of Organisational Injustice in the Hungarian Health Care System," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 543-560, December.
- L. Gulácsi & M. Péntek, 2014. "HTA in Central and Eastern European countries; the 2001: A Space Odyssey and efficiency gain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(7), pages 675-680, September.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2012. "Towards a More Inclusive Labour Market in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 960, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsaccess to health care; accès aux soins de santé; cost-effectiveness; efficacité des dépenses; efficacité-coût; health care system; Hongrie; Hungary; spending efficiency; système de santé;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:961-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .