Getting Back on Track: Restoring Fiscal Sustainability in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscadre fiscal; conseil fiscal; consolidation budgétaire; contestability; contestabilité; croissance de production potentielle; debt sustainability; dette publique; dépenses publiques; efficience du secteur public; fiscal consolidation; fiscal council; fiscal frameworks; fiscal policy; fiscal rules; indicateurs de performance; Ireland; Irlande; organismes du secteur public; performance indicators; politique fiscale; potential output; public debt; public expenditure; public sector agencies; public sector efficiency; règles fiscales; viabilité de la dette;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-12-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-12-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2011-12-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:909-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .